What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain small pieces of information sent to your browser and stored in your computer, mobile phone, or any other device you use when you visit a website. Cookies send information to the site that generated them or to another site that recognizes that cookie.
The most common types of cookies are:
- Session Cookies – these exist in a temporary memory until the internet browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies (also called tracking cookies) – remain on your device until you delete or expire.
- Safe cookies – these are encrypted cookies that only work with an HTTPS secure connection. These cookies are used to secure the information they contain and not be intercepted by potential hackers on the same network as the user.
- HttpOnly cookies – they cannot be used by any other protocol except HTTP and only the website that generated them can use them.
- Third-party cookies – these cookies belong to another web site, different from the one that sent them. They are usually sent through online advertising and can store a user’s browsing history on all sites using the same advertising network.
- Zombie cookies – These cookies resume after they have been deleted. They are generally used by Internet traffic analysis services and are stored outside of the internet browser.
Cookie-uri pe care le folosim
|The name of the cookie currently used on the site:
||The process’ general purpose
||Who places the cookie on the website?
||Cookie’s validity / lifetime
||Cookie de sesiune sau persistent
||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning them random numbers generated as a customer identifier.
|2 years 1 month
||Restricts access rate by limiting data collection on large traffic sites.
||This cookie is used to analyze user activity to improve service.
|Facebook Custom Audience
||These cookies allow personalization of the advertising with the users of the site, using the data collected through Facebook
||Saves the session id of the current user.
To prevent Google Analytics cookies from being transmitted and stored on your device, you can install Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On. (link catre https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
For general cookie information and how to disable cookies, please visit All About Cookies.org (link catre https://www.allaboutcookies.org/)